Friday, November 15, 2013

Rob Ford - Forward Thinking Man With Enought To Eat At Home

"Oh and the last thing was Olivia Gondek, it says that I wanted to eat her pussy. Olivia Gondek, I've never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I'm happily married. I've got more than enough to eat at home. Thank you very much."
-Rob Ford 2013 

Well I think that quote sums it all up doesn't it. The man has enough to eat at home. Well I decided to put up some pictures of Rob Ford eating, being himself, in case the ladies are interested.

I like patties oh and Jamaican patties too.

Cake is my second favorite food.

Some hair caught in his teeth

Look, hands are clean...

Let me tell you about Olivia Gondek's pussy.
Just finished eating at home.
Is that a damn vulture! Man I'm baked.
There's a lot of captions that could go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment