Sunday, November 10, 2013

To Rob Ford or Not To Rob Ford

I think Rob Ford is probably one of the best mayors Toronto ever had. He cut councilors raises and reduced spending. He is a no nonsense mayor. None of the bleeding heart bs you'd get from Ottawa's disapearing mayor Wilson (shows up once a year to talk about something then disapears to his private estate). Rob Ford is a man of the people.

I don't think he's a crack addict. No crack addict could keep that kind of weight on. Show me a fat crack addict and I admit I was wrong.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

I do think this guy likes to party. I think once and a while he enjoys binge drinking and gets into a lot of trouble.

I don't think he's an addict.




God save us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment