Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Audit The Fed

"The Federal Reserve is about as federal as federal express!"

Our neighbours to the south, by that I mean the United States have a monetary system controlled by a privatly owned corporation, not the government. By allowing this and given the fact that no agency is allowed to audit the Federal Reserves books leads to big time problems.

Let me ask you this would you let Wallmart control the monetary system of whole country?

I urge everyone to look at this recent news story:

Nine trillion dollars simply vanished. It's like a fucking David Copperfield show.


...And for my next trick I'll make the US economy disapear!  Enjoy my smirk!

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/financenews/feds_lost_nine_trillion/2009/05/12/213463.html

No comments:

Post a Comment