Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crappy Pizza




I've been in Toronto for three years now.  I have to say I haven't had a single slice of good pizza since I've been here.   It's not from a lack of looking, let me tell you.  I kept hopping that the next Joe's Pizza or Pizza Mania would fill the void in my heart.

I've seen signs saying 30 years in the business. Really!  Thirty years of crappy pizza is more like it.  Every place in the huge city is so damn cheap on the cheese.  Why do I have to order a pizza with triple cheese in Toronto to get the equivalent amount of cheese as a normal pizza from Gabriel's in Ottawa.  People, I don't care how good your ingredients are if the sum of those ingredients tastes like crap.

I'm not talking about chain restaurants because lets face it pizza hut in Ottawa is exactly the same as pizza hut in Toronto.  I'm talking about local, small, single pizzerias.

Toronto land of horrible pizza!



No comments:

Post a Comment