Monday, February 1, 2010

Hoover Vacuum Review

Last year I picked up one of these bad boys from Zellers for 89$. A Hoover S1361. I decided to buy a second vacuum cleaner for my basement. I thought a Hoover Vacuum might be a good choice.


After using it for about a year, I am totally and utterly disappointed in this vacuum. Is it too much to ask for that the vacuum is able to be used. I dread cleaning with this piece of junk. Vacuum is already enough of a chore without having to worry about the following:

1- Vacuum surface is incredibly small (2 inch by an inch and a half).

2- Does not work on carpet despite having a carpet setting. Probably due to number 1 on our list.

3- Falls apart every five seconds and the overly heavy metal shaft falls, inevitably on your unprotected toes.. OUCH!

LEADS TO:


4- Pulling the vacuum forward causes it to fall over on its side as the way the weight is distributed is wrong. How about this, make a vacuum that does not topple over as soon as you pull it.

Other than the color of the vacuum there is nothing and I mean nothing I can recommend or pass on as acceptable or mediocre. This is in fact the vacuum from hell. Satan probably uses this piece of junk. Vacuuming the ashes of sinners and criminals.


No comments:

Post a Comment