Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For All Fiction Lovers

I found a great site to share with everyone.

http://www.podiobooks.com/index.php

Podiobooks.com offers up great fiction novels in simple mp3 format. I've listened to a few so far and was greatly impressed. Offering up every type of fiction and non. I recomend everyone with a fast enough connection, I know a few of you people still have dial up out there, check it out.


I found author Scott Sigler on there and was very entertained by his books. Gore and violent to the max, his novels are on there for all to experience. Right now I'm listening to Nocturnal. For those that don't like gore and violence well there are a lot of novels on there for your enjoyment too. What ever floats your goat. If you like it you can donate to the site while your at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment