Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cora's Rocks

If you don't mind paying seven to fifteen dollars for breakfast or if you simply have a fruit fetish Cora's will deliver. They're menu is chalk full of great breakfast choices that I simply can't make up my mind when I'm there. There are tons and tons of wonderful dishes available.



If your looking for a great breakfast and by this I mean filling and wonderful. This is the place to be. From the Rosemary's Sunday (eggs, bacon, potatoes, blue berry crepes and toast) to the more extreme sausages wrapped in buckwheat crepes, everything I've had there has been excellent. The potatoes are simply divine. I pray for the next time I can get a chance at those potatoes again.



To top it off I got myself a coffee to go and I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the design of their coffee cup.

A+ with this design Cora's. I think your probably the best breakfast place and I've never been disappointed or left hungry. It's not the best value out there. For that I look towards the smaller places. The independent ones. For example in Ottawa, best value, has to go to Stan's Dinner on Innes Road. Where three people can have breakfast for around 14$ (including coffee).

To sum up. I like Cora's a lot. Cora's has a lot of choices for the adventurous and wallet filled breakfast connoisseur.

No comments:

Post a Comment