Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Property Virgins or How I Hate Being Tall

I was watching a show last night called Property Virgins. The young couple were looking to buy their first house somewhere in Portland.


They visited a house that hadn't been renovated since the 60's. Then they started saying that the house has this Portland feel. What in the world is the Portland feel. If they said retro, I'd understand but as far as I know there is no Portland style in architecture. Maybe I'm wrong. The place was a little shabby and neeeded some work, is that the Portland feel?

Well now I know what the Portland Feel is.


The Portland Look and Feel

The next thing about this couple is that the girl was tall. Six feet tall, yet she had this complex and acted like she was seven-two! Oh ceilings are too low, that washroom is so small for me, It's hard being tall. I'm sorry but I don't consider a six foot tall woman to have a height problem. It's absolutely ridiculous how she acted. I laughed my ass off as she was only an inch taller than the host of the bloody show!

I think the host looked at the comment the woman said and said to herself something like "what are you fucking talking about!"

I'm nearly six feet tall, If I spike my hair, whatever hair I have left, I'm six feet tall. What an inconvenience that is! I would understand her qualms if she was six five or so but six feet is no excuse to act like a fucking basket case about ceiling heights, washroom nooks and towel rack levels!

It's not like she was a giant like this guy, so why complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment