Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Skelator Lady

Last night I was taking a bus back home from and a blond haired woman sat across from me. I noticed she must be some kind of editor as she was editing a beauty magazine.

Scribing notes, circling parts and crossing out parts as well. I thought for a moment "Wow, what a cool job".

Then I got a good look at her hands. I don't usually look at a woman's hands but she had a pen and the magazine draft so what else could I do.

I was shocked. Her hand were incrediably dry. To the point where skin was flaking off. Then I thought "Wait a second, all day long this lady edits articles, probably about moisturizers, as that is 80% of the content in these magazines and she couldn't stop off to buy some Jergens!"

I found it funny that someone would work all day reading this stuff then never use the advice she edits all day long.

Her hands looked dryer than Skelator's bony fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment