Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Take The Bus And Shove It

Reckless Little Piece Of Trash:

I notice this woman at my stop. I usually take an empty bus. Well practically empty, except for one or two people at the back. I usually get there early for my trip home, I'm usually the first one waiting for this bus. This woman however seems to take it upon herself to cut me off just to be the first one on this practically empty bus. It drives me crazy as to why she would go to all this trouble to cut in front of me. In all due respect to this reckless little piece of trash, I was there first. In fact I was there a full ten minutes before her. Got to enjoy the Canada geese and take in some sun.

Watch out! The delicate genius want to get in the bus before everyone else. I hate that type of smug attitude. She cuts me off every afternoon for crying out loud. I'm standing right at the curb and she almost goes right by me onto the street. It's really quite ridiculous considering the bus is empty and it's not like we're fighting for seats.





A+ Driver:

Recently they've been pushing to get bus drivers to call out the stops over the speaker system on the bus. I think it's great when done with some energy. I salute this one driver on the 7:20 express route 202! He has energy and doesn't sound like someone drowning in their cornflakes. So many others only manage a few in-audible grunts, like a cave man. He even goes on to explain about up and coming connections at various stops.

He works the mic like a DJ hyped up on sugar smacks and lush silk shirts. He should be promoted. I think the work he's doing to make the trip more enjoyable, like offering to wipe down anyone seat if it's wet due to the rain and reminding you to take a free newspaper, makes it a whole experience not just a bus ride. I think this guy deserves some sort of award from the city. I'm always pleasantly surprised by his banter and clear tone over the bus speakers. A+ Mr bus driver, good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment