Friday, July 23, 2010

The Six AM Prunning

I went off to work today, a earlier than usual, and noticed one of my neighbors punning the bush at the end of the driveway. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it. However there are three disturbing issues with this morning's event, as I call it. One, this morning it was pouring rain and I mean really raining here folks. Two, he was wearing what looked like pajamas. Three, it's six in the morning. My big, fat, question is why? Why not wait until the weekend. This is craziness.  


Who does this crap? Then again his wife is the one I mentioned in my previous article about the shopping cart thief so we all know she's one quarter away from a dollar to begin with. See http://batgd.blogspot.com/search/label/Shopping%20Carts.

No comments:

Post a Comment