Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Disappointing Morning

I had a very disappointing morning so far today. It all started with my feeble plan to leave early and grab a little breakfast at Burger King. Once a month or two months I like to get the croisantwich sandwich at Burger King. Only problem is it's a little out of my way. So I set out early this morning. Got there around 6:30 cross the field to the Burger King's doors. I pull and nothing happens. They aren't open that early. I've never been so pissed before in my entire life. This shows how much I wanted that breakfast. So I had to settle for Tim Horton's breakfast equivalent. That's exactly what it is too. A second rate breakfast sandwich in my opinion. Don't even get me started on the dried potato hash browns with the strange oregano taste.

Then I arrive into the office environment of eminent downsizing. How fun that is! It's the type of morning you would wish never happened. It's hard to stay focused with the threat of employment doom hanging over you head like some relentless screaming monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment