Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Energy

Recently a sales person for Just Energy came to my door wanting to see my hydro bill. I told him I don't have a bill which is true because I usually shred them after I pay them. Then I said my wife who's not here usually handles this. He was very adamant to see my bill. He said I should "Try the kitchen and the bedroom" because these were probable places. I felt like saying "Look fella, I know where my god damn bills are and you ain't seeing them.". At this time I was irritated because I was in my Pajamas and stayed home sick that day. He then came by a little later in the day to talk to my wife. Again irritation because we were in the middle of dinner. I'm sorry but I hate companies that try to sign people up with them in this fashion. No one sees my bill except me. If they want to show me savings leave a flyer. In my own opinion Just Energy deserves to die the death of a thousand other businesses. The sales rep desperately wanted to get my account number. He was pushy and almost abusive. So next time you see a Just Energy sales rep at your doorstep make sure to give them a knuckle sandwich with a nice warm glass of chocolate ass kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment