Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Missing Sketch or The Dream

I've been racking my brain trying to find this sketch or show that I've been searching for for years. My memory is someone dressed as a bird man or crow man with black feathers who had a spaceship. There was another guy with a jacket and ball cap and it went on in a radio-shack. This is the show or sketch I've been searching for and trying to remember.

Something like this...

Is this a dream or did this show exist!


I thought it might be a Wayne and Shuster sketch then again it could be a Four On The Floor sketch or something completely different. Someone must remember this.

My search goes on. In fact I've been searching for years. Google brings up nothing. People I talk to don't remember it. Someone must know. I will not fail in my search.

No comments:

Post a Comment