Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beard Off, Ok, Just Beard It! Mother-bearder!



I can't stand men that crow these thin, precise beards. Have you seen this? I can hardly stop laughing out loud when I noticed this on someone in my building. I think it's creepy. Grow a real beard, something that has been tested instead of experimenting with facial hair. What is this 1993. Is this somesort of fucking statement. Come on. You look rediculous.

What is this a new trend?


Guess what... It's fucking lame! What would you call this The T-Bone, The Thinster or how about The Compulsive.

They really need to review a beard chart.

Update: I noticed 3 people with this facial hair design this morning on the buss. They all sat next to each other. It was like children of the corn or something. Freaky freaks!
Makes me want to do this...


Hold still fucker, time to shear!

No comments:

Post a Comment