Friday, August 14, 2009

Book Me Twice

I recently tried to book a rental car online a http://www.blogger.com/www.avis.ca for a Saturday to Sunday rental August 22nd to August 23rd.

I entered my postal code and selected the dates. Clicked on OK and it shows the following....



No cars available and wait a minute. No location! What the hell?

The just as test and because I don't give up. I tried it again this time changing the dates from Sunday August 23rd to Monday making 22nd to the 24th. If their out of cars for on Saturday to Sunday they should be out of cars from Saturday to Monday.

Lookie here!

Look at all those cars! What is going on here. Hey and suddenly my location is there. So I go back clicking on the modify button and change the dates. The location is found and listed correctly.
Click submit.

Guess what. I get the same darn screen again.


WTF!!!!!!!

What the hell happened to my location and still no cars available. It's infuriating, like slipping on wet grass and ruining your best pair of slacks in the mud.

See other locations? No thank you. It's pretty hard when the next one is about 19 km away when you don't own a vehicle to get there and thus would have to take a taxi (that's 25-30$) to get to the other rental office.

Seems like Avis likes forcing people to book an extra day when they're stuck. Talk about a ripoff.


No comments:

Post a Comment