Friday, February 19, 2010

Reality Shows

1- Not every profession needs it's own reality show in triplicate.

Finding out how a Tattoo parlor works is interesting but to devote twelve shows a year to it is ridiculous. Also, why are there 3 of these shows on 3 different networks. Next you'll have East Coast Janitors on TLC and Crazy Custodians on Slice.

"...different types of feces stick to the floor in different ways..."

Interesting stuff! Since the death of the sitcom, is this what we're left with? I might be making too much out of it but I'm tiered of watching someone else work when I get home from work.

2- Those Friggin' dance shows.

I might make a lot of people angry with this but I don't consider Ballroom, Latin, Spanish or any other type of dancing a competitive sport. Anything that is judged by a panel of celebrities is not a sport. Dancing With The Stars, more like Dancing With The Has Been's And Never Were's. I don't consider Denis Rodman a star. Double Team didn't win an Oscar, let's get that straight. I'm sorry but I don't consider Paula Abdul the definitive source for singing expertise.

I'm also not a fan of So You Think You Can Dance. I'm more a fan of So This Show Is Really Crap. Is it a requirement to have a snobby British judge that throws out one-line comments?

3- What season of Survivor are we on?  Enough said.

This is another one that should have disappeared a long time ago. Was is it now, Season 43? Jeff Probst must be over sixty years old by now.

 

4- I don't care about celebrities, their kid or their drug habits... Enough Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment