Monday, March 1, 2010

Real Player

Real player has been around for years. Let me tell you how much I hate these jibber jabbers. I have Real player installed on my laptop. It worked great for years. Today I want to play a ram file and oops; Real player needs to download update in order to play this file. I sorry it played the darn file before without needing an update. It's a joke.


F$@#% You Real Player For Forcing An Update!

If the clip has been around for years why the hell do I need new software to be able to play it. I'd understand if this was a file created with a newer version of real player, but it isn't. It's an older than sin file that played fine on every other version of real player.

I bet the new version of real player has a load of crap you don't need bundled a long with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment